Argolin was established as a Limited Company in 1978 by the current Directors, operating from a workshop in Grayshott, Surrey.
In 1987 the Company outgrew its existing facilities and purchased freehold premises on the outskirts of Liphook, Hampshire.
The continuing development and expansion of these premises since then has resulted in Argolin being able to supply its customers with boxes and packaging from a single site.
In 1996 we enlarged the premises and are in the process of building a Research and Development facility and increased production capacity.
The Company has always concentrated on the design, testing and supply of packaging and boxes for hi-tech products, and in order to meet the needs of an ever increasing customer base, has kept pace with developments in the industry by continuing to upgrade its production machinery and delivery fleet.
In addition the company has installed a fully integrated computer system in order to offer
- Friendly and responsive customer service department
- Dedicated Account Manager/Designer
- Kan Ban/Fax Ban Deliveries
- Just in time Delivery System
- Orders can be received via e-mail/fax on a personalised order form
- Scheduled Orders with outstanding quantity maintenance